This is my favorite song off of Robin Thicke’s latest album “Something Else”. I’m happy this is the next single.
I bought this album on Monday and it’s spectacular. Since I have no idea how to write about music (I’m still waiting on myself to do that John Legend review) I’ll just say this album moves me. I’m pulled through every song, waiting to hear what the next words are.
If you don’t have it, get it!
Love Sick Fool February 9, 2009
It’s almost the day! Enjoy a bit of music while you wait.
AWESOME! February 4, 2009
- My son gave me a birthday card today. He wrote “I love you – From, Tashar” in it. It was so awesome.
- Later in the evening he asked me if I wanted him to take the card back to the store. Apparently he didn’t like the way I was behaving.
- Tomorrow is World Nutella Day. After I got laid off Nutella became a slight obsession. I tried to eat it everyday. I think I got 2 days into my journey and had to stop. But tomorrow I may have to go to SF just to get a Nutella bagel with sliced bananas.
- I figured out that VLOOKUP doesn’t really hate me, just the data I tell it to look up. But I learned something tonight. If my numbers are not formatted the same way VLOOKUP can’t match them. WHAT! VLOOKUP for making my life easier, you sure do make it difficult. Now I have to convert 3000 lines of data by using right click. Oh the joys of Excel.
- Last.fm is my new online music player. Very cool.
- I’ve said “shoot me in the face” way too many times this week.
- “Poke me in the eye” has gotten some heavy rotation too.
- I did a visualization exercise that totally rocked my world. I’ve not felt that much emotion in a REALLY long time. It was a great release. Doing another one before I crawl into the bed tonight.
- I started using Pidgin again; I had way too many chat programs open all the time.
- And because of the aforementioned I’m now taking the time to spell correctly. Not because I want to, but because the spell check in Pidgin doesn’t work…even after downloading 2 patches to fix it.
And this concludes the “Awesome” for the evening.
I want to scream I love you from the top of my lungs…. January 30, 2009
…But I’m afraid that someone else will hear me.
Since “Infinity On High” I’ve been a Fall Out Boy fan. Like the kind of fan that listens to the CD on repeat for most of the day. And like I’ve said before, “I’m a fan and I’ll do what I want with my free time”.
Go check out the site, buy the album, and be a crazy fan like me. You’ll be a happier person for it!
I’m listening January 25, 2009
I listen to music all day. My life definitely has a soundtrack. My soundtrack for the weekend was as follows, and in no particular order.
- Snow Patrol – A Hundred Million Suns (whole album)
- Fall Out Boy – Infinity on High (whole album)
- Fall Out Boy – Folie A Deux (whole album)
- Alicia Keys – As I Am (whole album)
- Amy Winehouse – Back to Black (assorted songs)
- Chris Brown – Exclusive (assorted songs)
- Robin Thicke – Something Else (assorted songs)
- Robin Thicke – The Evolution of Robin Thicke (assorted songs)
- Carl Thomas – Emotional (Valentine)
- Jill Scott – Beautifully Human, Words and Sounds, Vol 2 (whole album)
- John Mayer – Continuum (whole album)
- John Legend – Evolver (Cross the Line)
- The Killers – Day & Age (Neon Tiger and A Dustland Fairytale)
- The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack (El Tango de Roxanne)
- Ne-Yo – Because of You and Year of the Gentleman (assorted songs)
- Common – Finding Forever (whole album)
- Matthew Santos – Matters of the Bittersweet (whole album)
That’s all I can remember. I’m sure I had so other random things in there too.
So I have this friend… December 11, 2008
Who is super talented on the music front. He shares his new songs with me every so often. I tease him by telling him that when he performs I better be the ONLY one who knows the words. NO music sharing with anyone else!
His name is Felix and here is a link to his purevolume page! He changes up the tunes every so often, so be sure to visit frequently!
P.S. if you happen to see me and Felix in Half Moon Bay, ask no questions. Just go with it. LOL