- My son gave me a birthday card today. He wrote “I love you – From, Tashar” in it. It was so awesome.
- Later in the evening he asked me if I wanted him to take the card back to the store. Apparently he didn’t like the way I was behaving.
- Tomorrow is World Nutella Day. After I got laid off Nutella became a slight obsession. I tried to eat it everyday. I think I got 2 days into my journey and had to stop. But tomorrow I may have to go to SF just to get a Nutella bagel with sliced bananas.
- I figured out that VLOOKUP doesn’t really hate me, just the data I tell it to look up. But I learned something tonight. If my numbers are not formatted the same way VLOOKUP can’t match them. WHAT! VLOOKUP for making my life easier, you sure do make it difficult. Now I have to convert 3000 lines of data by using right click. Oh the joys of Excel.
- Last.fm is my new online music player. Very cool.
- I’ve said “shoot me in the face” way too many times this week.
- “Poke me in the eye” has gotten some heavy rotation too.
- I did a visualization exercise that totally rocked my world. I’ve not felt that much emotion in a REALLY long time. It was a great release. Doing another one before I crawl into the bed tonight.
- I started using Pidgin again; I had way too many chat programs open all the time.
- And because of the aforementioned I’m now taking the time to spell correctly. Not because I want to, but because the spell check in Pidgin doesn’t work…even after downloading 2 patches to fix it.
And this concludes the “Awesome” for the evening.