I am marking today as Day 1 in my quest for a new job. I’m feeling ok about applying for new jobs, but it’s still no fun. I have a diverse set of skills and usually have a hard time nailing down what I want to pursue.
I’m exploring all kinds of opportunities, with an eye out for any and all writing jobs and internships. Here’s what I’ve applied for today:
- Media and Traffic Coordinator
- Customer Content Manager (actually involves some writing!)
- Online Sales and Operations Account Manager
That’s it for now. I’m kind of tired and am in need of a pity nap…lol.
It’s all over! October 22, 2008
So, thanks to the fantastic economy I was laid off today (along with 17 of my co-workers).
At first, I was really freaked out, but then I thought this would be the PERFECT time to find a job that I love to go to everyday. And now I have more time to write, yippe!
I’ll be ok and an eager to find a new work adventure!
Because we HAVE to… October 13, 2008
I can now freely admit this: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M DOING WITH MY LIFE.
Here are my issues:
- Every job I’ve had for the last 5 years has not made me happy. But I have no idea what I want to be doing but I’m compiling a hefty list of what I don’t want to be doing.
- My last relationship failed horribly. I don’t want that to happen ever again, but life goes on and I can’t be scared for the rest of my life.
- I’m scared to be in a relationship; so I protect my heart at all costs. But that is getting lonely and old.
- I want to make a change, but don’t know what they change will be or how that change will take place. I usually make major changes when something in my life prompts me to do so. Nothing is prompting me right now and I’m starting to lose my mind a little bit.
- I can’t seem to accomplish my simple goal of working out everyday. If I can’t do that how am I suppose to accomplish my other goals?
I’m sure there are plenty more I can lament about, but I won’t. Being at a crossroads SUCKS…I just need myself to make up her mind.