I need a check-up. Of my 2008 Goals.
Let’s see how I’ve done so far:
- Take Tashar to Disneyland for his birthday (I’m x-ing this, we’ll wait until he turns 5)
- Call people! (been kind good at this.) I TOTALLY SUCK AT THIS…lol
- Figure out what I want in a relationship and go for it! (been doing that since Jan. 1st…lol…at least I know what I want now; just gotta let life happen – remember I’m OUT of the game!) I still have no idea what I want, but I’ve added to the list of things I know I DON’T want. That list is getting pretty deep.
- Meet my sales goal (getting there). Not a goal anymore, switched jobs.
- Work my way out of debt. WORKING ON IT! 🙂
- Map out what it takes to become: a teacher, professional photographer, professional writer. HAVEN’T EVEN HAD TIME TO DO THIS.
- Meditate every day for at least 5 minutes. Got off to a good start; I use the time between laying in the bed and falling asleep.
- Exercise: Jan – 2 days a week; Feb – 3 days a week, March – 4 days a week;the balance of the year 5 days a week (working on it….really I am…lol). SURE, I stopped working on this, but I started again yesterday – I can’t fit into my clothes!
- Take another dance class. Still have time! I’m “making” my friend Owen take Salsa with me, but I haven’t found a class yet.
- Learn conversational Spanish. No progress….yet.
- Learn conversational French. Checked out books from the library. Will check them out again, soon. 🙂
- Take a copy editing class. Not yet.
- Get published again. Haven’t even tried. The creative writing part of my brain is broken!
- Start working on my non-fiction masterpiece. Any ideas, anyone? Non-fiction scares me.
- Enter a photo contest. ummmm……nope. Not yet.
- Travel to: SoCal in April (happening in 2 weeks) CHECK ; NYC in May (still gotta buy that plane ticket) CHECK ; NC and TX, one in June, the other in July MISSED THOSE TRIPS, SoCal in August to see the new baby NOT YET, that will happen next month.
It’s not looking too good on the goal side of things. I really need to print this out so I can look at it everyday.